- Family care Clinic was registered under the license act of medical science of Govt. Organization of India. Apart from this our chief Dr. Ritu Bhardwaj has been honored by Health minister for “Authentically and successfully promoting Ayurveda globally in very pure, and pious way” during World Ayurvedic conference of Gujarat Chapter.
- At our Clinic all Dr’s are well experienced and qualified with the degree- B.A M.S (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery), the length of this course is 5 years and 6 months. During this course the Dr’s are being well trained to follow Indian ways of Patanjali Ayurveda.
- For proper results and cure of disease herbs quality is our main concern. We prescribe goods of companies which follow the below norms…They GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practice ) registered.F.D.A approved We have employed sufficient competent technical staff to undertake the manufacturing and testing of our raw materials plus the finished products
- Yes, our medicines are fresh, since our medicines are being prepared and extracted from and applied with the raw materials provided by the Ayurvedic companies which follow and Use FDA approved product raw material with GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice).
Ayurveda literally means "the science of life". It is a Sanskrit word, derived from two roots: ayus and vid, meaning "life" and "knowledge". Ayus are daily life cycles that represent the body, the senses, the mind, and the soul. Veda is knowledge of our world and how everything within it works. The great rishis (seers or wise men) of ancient India discovered Veda and found that it contained the secrets of sickness and health. From there, they organized the sophisticated science of living known as Ayurveda, which takes into consideration the many physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual elements of life that are necessary for health and wellbeing. For this reason, Ayurveda is holistic, meaning that it addresses whole health, or health on every level.
Family care Clinic was registered under the license act of medical science of Govt. Organization of India. Apart from this our chief Physician Dr. Ritu Bhardwaj has been honored by Health minister for "Authentically N successfully promoting Ayurveda globally in very pure, and pious way” during World Ayurvedic conference of Gujarat Chapter.
Ayurveda, the "science of longevity", promotes positive health, natural beauty and long life. This science was first recorded around 2500 years ago. Although rooted in antiquity, Ayurveda is based on universal principles and is a living, growing body of knowledge - as useful today as it was in centuries past.
Traditional Ayurveda fits quite well into modern models of holistic healing, concerned with a broad view of the total health of individual: physically, emotionally and spiritually.
Many of Ayurveda's healing regimens have been adopted and refined by peoples all over the world. This may be the reason why it is considered the "mother of all medicines".
- Ayurvedic Treatment works with your body's own healing powers to bring health and wellbeing.
- Patients are treated as individuals, not as a collection of disease labels.
- Ayurveda treats all your symptoms - mental, emotional and physical.
Ayurvedic remedies are gentle, subtle and powerful.
Health TipsDr. Ritu’s tips for healthy leaving.
- Keep your surrounding areas dust free and clean .
- Avoid strong perfumes ,smell excessive mental & physical strain and pesticides.
- Have a light and early dinner in food
- Avoid cold drinks , artificial colored foods and oily junk food.
- Do regular breathing exercises.
- Use a firm bed and a thin pillow
- Use a high bed chair
- Avoid lifting heavy objects to avoid
- Eat plenty of spinach , sprouts & sweet lime
- Keep your weight in check always
- Avoid sour food in diet
- Take adequate sleep every day .
- Avoid bright lights & loud noises.
- Don't overstrain your eyes.
- Regularize your lifestyle.
- Avoid self-medication always .
- Treat anemia.
- Ensure good hygiene.
- Avoid late marriages & late pregnancies.
- Avoid use strong irritant soaps.
- Keep your weight in check always
- Use a mild soap always
- Have a regular sun bath
- Avoid excessive scratching
- Avoid chocolates , nuts & fried food
- Have a balanced diet in meals
- Eat your meals at regular intervals.
- Include plenty of fluids , green leafy vegetables & fresh salads.
- Chew your food thoroughly and nicely .
- Move your bowels regularly.
- Practice relaxation exercises regularly.
- Use a mild soap for shower
- Wash your face 4 to 5 times a day.
- Check dandruff.
- Do not squeeze or pick your pimples.
- Avoid use of cosmetics & ointments.
- Include plenty of fluids , salads.
- Do not eat in between meals.
- Avoid fried foods , chocolates & sweets.
- Avoid mental stress & strain.
- Exercise regularly
- Expose the affected areas to morning sunlight - 30 minutes per day.
- Include plenty of iron in your diet.
- Avoid tamarind, fish & sour food in food .
- Avoid use of creams & powders.
- Relax mentally for freshness .
- Use a mild soap for shower .
- Avoid creams and powders.
- Wear light cotton clothing.
- Keep your skin clean.
- Avoid excessive scratching.
- Keep your weight in check.
- Include plenty of fiber in your food.
- Make exercise a part of your routine.
- Check your sugar level regularly.
- Don't ignore even a mild wound or injury.
- Control dandruff in scalp .
- Avoid wearing a helmet for long hours.
- Include plenty of protein in your diet always .
- Avoid frequent change in oils and shampoos.
- Do not use soap on your scalp.