Bronchial asthma is becoming more and more common these days owing to rise in pollution and stressful lifestyles of people.
Bronchial asthma originates from the affliction of the stomach and the gastrointestinal tracts. Before experiencing the asthma attack, the patient generally has the complaints of indigestion, constipation or diarrhea. Asthma attack can also be sudden due to low tolerance of the patient to certain elements such as pollens, dust, perfume, allergic food, etc.
The attack of asthma takes place early in the morning or at night in majority of the cases. The patient suddenly suffers from difficulty in breathing and wakes up to rush to the window. Such acute attacks may last for anywhere between few hours to few days.
Following are some of the perceptible symptoms of asthma attack:
- Difficulty in breathing
- Sense of tightness
- Constriction around chest
- Strained inspiration and expiration
- Coughing & sweating
- Rapid heart rate
Bronchial asthma can be triggered due to various reasons and the causes may vary in different patients. The following are the common causes of asthma:
- Genetic inheritance
- History in family for other allergy related diseases like eczema, hay fever, food allergy, etc.
- Environmental factors – pollens, animal fur, dust, etc.
- Over exposure to strong smelling substances such as perfumes, paint fumes, and pest control treatments
- Tobacco smoking, flu viruses and over exertion
- Emotional factors such as stress or too much laughing
- Asthma is also linked to premature birth or being underweight at the time of birth
Common Herbs and remedy for asthma:
Omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, magnesium can help the best as they are all anti-inflammatory components. Substances like eucalyptus, peppermint and rosemary help in easy breathing. Consuming coffee and tea can also help in asthma. People have felt relief from asthma by eating garlic and onions. Inhale steam to open up breathing channels.
If you are suffering from BRONCHIAL ASTHMA and want safe and effective herbal medicines, please fill below form for Doctor’s online consultation.